Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello World, it's me!

So...I'm new to this whole "blogging thing." Is that what everyone says on their first blog post? Probably.  Disclaimer aside, this is something I've been meaning to start for a while now. I've been reading different blogs for a while, and just got hooked on Google Reader {AWESOME}. This could mean trouble.  BIG trouble. As in, "neglecting to fold the laundry because I'm reading an awesome DIY home blog" trouble. Uh oh.

Why the name Sweet Tomato Pie? Why not? Something about the name just makes me feel like I'm seven years old running around my grandparents vegetable garden, wearing overalls with my feet covered in mud. Ahhh. What a wonderful memory. What wonderful people they are. Sweet Tomato Pie is all things simple and natural. It's Love and Family. That's what it is to me anyway.

I have big plans for Sweet Tomato Pie {hereafter referred to as STP}. Plans to share my love of sewing and crafting, home projects, recipes {and nutrition tips!}, and helpful tips I've learned from my mom {who might know EVERYTHING}. I might even mention the best products to use to get nail polish out of tile grout {not that I have personal experience or anything...}.

So this is it. Welcome to STP. I hope you find something useful, inspiring, humorous, or informative.
Stick around. We'll get our feet muddy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thanks for sharing your life with me!